Sanitary Solution for Window
In fact, Sanitary Solution for Window is a liquid polymer with a composition of nano-particles. As well, the substance is ecologically clean and harmless to humans and nature. When applying it, you do not have to use gloves or any safety items for protection.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, it improves the optic properties of the glasses.
- Besides, reduces the bad effects from UV-rays.
- In addition, all of the surfaces onto which you use the product will become more anti-static.
- Prevents even the development of molds, bacteria and fungi.
- However, the usage of chemical abrasive cleaning substances or degreasing agents is now significantly less-needed.
- Also, the only thing you need now is a wet microfiber towel and it takes a lot less of your time, to get the job done. Compared to before, it will cost you less effort and a lot less time. Also, the difference of time spent, you can use to spend time with your family, or simply enjoy life.
So, how to use Sanitary Solution for Window ?
- Before the first application, the surfaces must be perfectly clean. Wait for them to dry out completely or dry them up yourself.
- First, shake the bottle well. Then, spray 2-3 times a small part of the microfiber towel’s mossy side. Yet, do not put too big amount of the product, because this will not lead to a better result. However, for an optimal effect, you need about 1 gram per square meter. Every additional amount is going to stay on the microfiber towel, which means that it will go to waste.
- Equally apply the product over the surface you would like to cover. Also, wait from 3 to 5 minutes and then, use a clean area of the microfiber towel to remove the unneeded amount from the processed surface.
- Polish with the smooth microfiber towel.
- However, during the first 2 hours after the appliance, do not get the surfaces wet and avoid mechanical impacts ( make sure they are not rubbed by a towel or scratched for an example ) over them.
- The substance polymerizes completely 12 hours after it has been applied.