Car Interior Solution
In fact, Car Interior Solution is particularly made for usage and protection over the elements of your car’s interior: Rubber, Plastic, Metal, Chrome surfaces excluding Leather and Textiles.
However, it is a composition of liquid polymers, enriched with nano-particles. The substance is ecologically clean and harmless to humans and nature. When applying it, you do not have to use gloves or any safety items for protection.
Benefits of this product are:
- As well, visually removes micro-scratches and the small bumps over the surfaces.
- Additionally, significantly improves the appearance of the processed surfaces.
- Moreover, reduces the accumulation of dust.
- Besides, the processed surfaces become more anti-static.
- It stops the spreading of infections and improves the general hygiene in the car.
- Also, reduces the bad effects of UV-rays, especially over the plastic elements.
- And, even protects the materials from harm over their colors.
- However, extremely lowered is the need of usage of degreasing agents and the costs for purchasing them as well as chemical and abrasive cleaning substances.
- Cleaning the processed surfaces requires only a wet microfiber towel and it takes a couple of times less effort to be done. Unlike usually, now you also spend a lot less time.
So, how to use Car Interior Solution?
- Before the first application, the surfaces must be perfectly clean. Wait for them to dry out completely or dry them up yourself.
- First, Apply a small part of the microfiber towel’s mossy side. Yet, do not put too big amount of the product, because this will not lead to a better result. For an optimal effect, you need about 1 gram per square meter. As well, every additional amount is going to stay on the microfiber towel, which means that it will go to waste.
- Equally apply the product over the surface you would like to cover. Also, wait from 3 to 5 minutes and then, use a clean area of the microfiber towel to remove the unneeded amount from the processed surface.
- Besides, polish with the smooth microfiber towel.
- During the first 2 hours after the appliance, do not get the surfaces wet and avoid mechanical impacts ( make sure they are not rubbed by a towel or scratched for an example ) over them.
- However, the substance polymerizes completely 12 hours after application.