In fact, Tasha Doll, an African-American doll that has supple silicone skin that is as soft as a real baby’s skin and lends a sense of “giving” when gently touched.
Features of this doll are:
- As well, capture the joy of holding an adorable baby in your arms with the Tasha Baby Doll by award-winning Master Doll Artist Linda Murray. A Collector’s Edition exclusively from Ashton-Drake.
- Additionally, renowned for her ability to sculpt dolls that look and feel like real babies, Linda Murray pays special attention to the smallest detail. And this TrueTouch® authentic silicone baby doll is no exception, beautifully handcrafted to capture every nuance of Ms. Murray’s original sculpture
- Besides, this darling African-American doll has supple silicone skin that is as soft as a real baby’s skin and lends a sense of “giving” when gently touched.
- Her weight cloth body, poseable, flexible and moves so naturally to feel like an actual baby in your arms.
- Indeed, Tasha’s delicately hand-painted features – her lifelike skin tone, rosy cheeks and tiny manicured fingers and toes will amaze you.
- Also, curly wisps of hand-rooted hair and delicate eyelashes add to her realism.
- Baby Tasha arrives as well, in a raspberry pink jumper adorned with two striped bows, tiers of ruffles on the bottom and crisscross straps. Also, her polka-dot blouse features a Peter Pan collar, puffed sleeves and pink trim. While also tiny lace-trimmed socks, a diaper, and a polka-dotted headband enhanced with a fabric flower complete her ensemble
- Certificate of Authenticity.
- Measures approximately 18″ L; 45.7 cm L.